تفاصيل وظائف شركة Beyti بتاريخ 4 ديسمبر
1 – Production Manager – PET
Lead & manage all the key operational aspects, human resources & technical assets of manufacturing site in order to guarantee the maximum competitiveness in terms of costs & quality, while fulfilling and/or exceeding all the legal & Company requirements.
Responsibility for the daily production operation.
Assure compliance with all company objectives related to line efficiency, productivity and yield objectives.
Lead & coach preparation, planning and development of the Productivity initiatives so that the competitiveness of our products & operations are continuously improved.
Develop and execute the yearly manufacturing plan (AOP) for the Plant to deliver the business objectives (production volume, manufacturing controlled cost, quality, safety … )
Provide input to the infrastructure Planning Process (capacity addition, facility expansion…) as it relates to the Plant & related Satellite Facilities
Communicate and maintain a standard of performance for the operation consistent with the company direction/requirements. Strive for World Class results Follow up production planning.
Fill daily mixing order according to production plan.
Ensure that adequate stocks of raw and packing materials are available for production.
Follow up filling and packing area operation and ensure that production volume according to sales requirements.
Continuous monitoring with laboratory staff to insure all products are produced according to the standards that will be approved.
Responsible for trouble shooting with QC, Maintenance or Sales.
To allocate and delineate the duties of production staff.
Responsible of the continuous development of production team according to the technical and leadership capabilities requirements.
Responsible for driving continuous improvement his area of responsibility
Responsible to support new product development initiatives in his area of responsibility, complying with projects timelines.
Keeping Manufacturing Manager advised on all aspects of production including suggestion for better operation methods.
Check production reports.
Check raw milk and pasteurized milk stock daily.
From 6-8 years in Manufacturing ( Krones -PET/ dairy production, processing, UHT milk, yoghurt, filling & packing machines, cream, butter and dairy equipment …)
People management and leadership skills to manage local team, as well as relations internally with other departments.
تقدم الان لوظيفة Production Manager | من هنا
2 – PET Operate & Maintain Engineer
This role will be assigned to
Operate and Maintain
the Aseptic PET filling machine and its attached equipment (Blow Molding, Capper,…..etc.) on shift basis.
– Responsible for applying production SOP’s to keep running the equipment at highest level of continuity as per the production plan.
– Perform the periodical product checks to control the finished product to match required quantity and quality during the shift.
– Record all the info related to the equipment productivity and break downs from the start to end of the shift.
– Responsible for doing mechanical change over from a size to another for filler, Blow molding, and Capper in addition to any other attached subsystems.
– Monitor all machine parts and inspect to report the needed corrective actions.
– Responsible of troubleshooting and solving of the Mechanical problems and replace damaged mechanical parts if any. Also, to perform the standard Preventive Maintenance Programs and overhauling.
– Work on achieving all production and maintenance KPI’s.
– Plan and follow up on the adherence level of all Preventive maintenance activities in addition to the follow up on spare parts requirements by reviewing all the spare parts types and their stock balance with store team to secure maintenance activities over the year.
– Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position.
Experience in Juice Processing, Aseptic PET and Aseptic Carton Production lines including blow molding, pelletizing and down line packaging equipment(Krones, SIG Combibloc, and Tetrapak processing.
تقدم الان لوظيفة PET Operate & Maintain Engineer | من هنا
3 – Maintenance Shift Leader
Education: Bcs. Mechanical Engineering.
– Experience:4+ years in Production lines including blow moulding, pelletizing and down line packaging equipment (Krones, SIG Combibloc, and Tetrapakprocessing)
ولتفاصيل الوظيفة والتقديم | من هنا
4 – Water Treatment Shift Leader
-Understand and comply with company safety policies and procedures, including reading all relevant safety literature, using required protective equipment and practicing good housekeeping.
-Ensure water treatment processes comply with guidelines and legislation.
-Research and recommend sustainable replacement equipment and enhanced process systems.
-Manage suppliers to ensure adherence to defined scope, specifications, codes and standards, operations plan and budget, overall business objectives and quality requirements
-Laboratory responsible for water samples analysis & Investigation of physical, chemical water parameters.
-Operate, follow up & make complete analysis of the production of the water treatment system.
-Perform daily follow up testing on the R.O unit by the use of the daily follow up tracking sheet to monitor performance.
-Perform quality control tests and record results on treated and untreated water.
-Control the flow of treated water to each production line to ensure adequate supply for scheduled production.
-Monitor the chemical consumption and be in charge of maintaining the chemical stock within its limits
-Create and perform the preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance of all plant’s equipment.
-B.Sc. of Chemical Engineering.
-Good English language.
-Good Communication Skills.
-Experiences in operation and maintenance of Water Treatment Plants.
تقدم الان لوظيفة Water Treatment Shift Leader | من هنا
وظائف اخري قد تهمك ،