تفاصيل وظائف البنك المركزي المصري
تفاصيل وظائف البنك المركزي المصري
Business Continuity Analyst (BCM01 )
Risk Management and Information Security / إدارة المخاطر المركزية وامن المعلومات
Posted in: 21/11/2021 Expire in: 27/11/2021
Required Qualifications/متطلبات إشغال الوظيفة
• Bachelor of Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce – Bachelor of Computer Science
• English language – Well spoken and written
• Two to Five years of experience in Banking Sector
Responsibilities and duties/القدرات والمهارات المهنية
• Applying Business Impact Analysis (BIA), collecting data, understanding interrelationships and validating them to determine the critical activities and related tasks, target time to resume business, recovery point objectives for retrieving lost data, maximum downtime, as well as personal requirements and materials needed. This is to be reviewed annually and updated whenever there is a recommended change in the critical activities and their requirements, then to be presented to the Head of Department for review and approval.
• Assessing the risks related to the critical activities according to the approved risk matrix and presenting it to the Head of Department for review and approval.
• Preparing a workflow map for the critical and related activities and presenting it to the Head of Department for review and approval from the concerned sectors/departments.
• Participate in preparing and updating (Business Continuity Plan / Disaster Communication Plan / Incident Response Plans / Pandemic Scenarios / Disaster Recovery Plan…. etc.) annually, or whenever there are any changes in the scope of work and its relevant processes or any deficiencies during the held drills. This is to be done in coordination with all concerned parties, and to be presented to the Head of Department for review prior its submission to Assistant Sub-Governor for final approval.
• Perform all the required data input into the Business Continuity Management system and extracting the required Analysis Reports to be presented to the Head of Department for review and approval.
• Developing and updating the Policy and Procedures Manual for Business Continuity Management, in accordance with the international standards and best practices for submission to the Head of Department for review and approval.
• Setting the criteria for selecting Business Continuity Sites/Headquarters, while preparing a cost-benefit analysis in accordance with the business requirements as stated in the Business Impact Analysis model and according to senior management decisions, to be submitted for Head of Department review.
• Monitoring the development and equipment of the Business Continuity Sites/Headquarters, while putting together the required reports to be presented to the Head of Department for review and sign off.
• Keeping a continuous communication with external and internal parties to rectify any obstacles that may affect the business continuity at CBE and presenting it to the Head of Department.
• Preparing the Business Continuity Management and Emergency Committee – minutes of meeting and following up on the implementation of the committee’s recommendations, to be presented to the Head of Department for review and approval, prior submission to the Assistant Sub-Governor and Business Continuity Management and Emergency Committee.
• Engage in conducting the periodic drills for (Business Continuity Plan / Crisis Communication Plan / Incident Response Plans / Pandemic Scenarios / Disaster Recovery Plan …. etc.) in addition to preparing the necessary reports for review and approval by the Head of Department.
• Applying the advised recommendations following the Non-conformity Test results of (Business Continuity Plan / Crisis Communication Plan / Incident Response Plans / Pandemic Scenarios / Disaster Recovery Plan …. etc.) and reporting back to the Head of Department.
• Producing a proper Awareness Material to prompt the CBE employee’s perception and understanding, for the Business Continuity and Risk Management, and its impact on the work environment.
• Preparing a presentation of all the developments of the Business Continuity Program at the CBE to be presented respectively for the Head of Department, Assistant Sub-Governor and Business Continuity Management and Emergency Committee, as well as using it as an instructional material in the Regional and International forums.
• Evaluating the Business Continuity Program’s electronic system, by testing the system’s technical and administrative aspects, following up on the corrective measures for deficiencies and ensuring the regularity of the system’s operation in order to achieve the management objectives, then presenting all results and reports to the Head of Department.
Business Relationships for the job: Ensuring continuous coordination between all Sectors/Central Departments of the CBE and Stakeholders, to ensure the resilience and continuity of the business under any circumstances and reduce the risks of failure and disturbances, by ensuring readiness and conducting periodic drills for the Business Continuity Plans.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities/القدرات والمهارات الشخصية
• Ability to analyze, innovate, and observe accuracy
• Possess effective communication and persuasive skills
• Respecting and accepting other’s opinion
• Business Continuity Professional certificate – ABCP certification is preferable
• Proficient computer user with good software skills: (Email, Word, Power Point, Excel, Access)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ensure independent and punctual accomplishment of the assigned tasks
• Essential teamwork skills
وظائف قد تهمك ،
》وظائف البنك المصري الخليجي EG BANK لحديثي التخرج